Mattress Buying Guide
Your bed is the most important piece of furniture in your home. The average person needs between 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night. If you have an uncomfortable mattress, then that time can lead to restless nights, uncomfortable back problems, and fatigue throughout the day.
Choosing the right mattress for the job can be an overwhelming task. How do you know what to buy? Using this guide, you will discover the different mattress features to help you find the right mattress so you can sleep through the night.
A Mattresss Top For Every Occasion.
The comfort options when choosing your mattress are endless. Do you prefer a firm, supportive sleep surface? Or do you like to feel like you're sleeping on a cloud? Spring Air offers many different mattress tops to match your comfort levels:
- Firm Support Mattresses – A firm support mattresses Offers more tightly packed coils and more surface support than other mattresses. This combination gives the mattress a supportive sleep surface that is ideal for anyone who suffers from back pain.
- Plush Mattresses – A plush mattresses uses multiple layers of foam and fabric material to give the mattress a soft, supportive sleep surface. Plush top mattresses also offer enhanced edge support to help prevent roll off.
- Pillow Top Mattresses – A pillow top mattress uses layers of foam or fabric material that helps cradle the body and prevent roll off. Plush materials woven in the top of the mattress give the pillow top mattresses superior comfort.
- Euro Top Mattresses – Euro Top mattresses are built with an extra top layer that is sewn to the top of the mattress and filled with either memory foam or plush material. This means you get a full comfortable sleep surface that helps prevent a person from rolling off the edge.
Mattresses of All Sizes
Mattresses come in five different sizes; Twin, Full, Queen, King, or California King. Before deciding on a mattress size, measure the room and make sure that you have plenty of room around all sides of where you are going to put the bed. Refer to the list below for the different mattress sizes.
- Twin Size Mattresses are ideal for a child's room. They are small enough to give your child plenty of play room, and large enough to give them plenty of space to sleep.
- Full Size Mattresses work best in a teenager's room, guest room, or dorm room. They are slightly larger than a twin size bed, while remaining small enough to fit in smaller rooms.
- Queen Size Mattresses are the middle ground for mattress sizes. They are perfect for smaller master bedrooms or apartments.
- King Size Mattresses are built with two sleepers in mind, and work best in homes with large master bedrooms.
- California King Size Mattresses are narrower and taller than a King Size Mattresses. They are perfect for abnormally decorated rooms, and recommended for large master bedrooms.
Start Sleeping Better!
After you select the perfect mattress, you will start to notice a difference in the way you sleep. Mattresses with proper ergonomic and lumbar support let you sleep through the night without the tossing and turning that causes restless sleep. This means that you will have less back pain, wake up feeling refreshed, and will not feel tired in the middle of the afternoon! You deserve better sleep, and we have the right mattress to help you accomplish that goal!